What's new

My last post..... err thread

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
.... err thread and post... yeah.... yeah that sounds about right (not like anyone gives a rats assets anyway... or even know who the hell I am lol :blush: )

Um well anyway I've been a faithfull member of emutalk since... what 2000? anyway this is gonna sound crazy but am going to let this accounts post count stay at 666 (assuming some of my post don't get deleted).

Why am I doing that some of you might ask? I don't know... why not? If anyone is wondering why I picked the name jvolel for this account it is because of my great great grandfather jacob volel who once killed a bear with his bare hands!............. ok so am lying. (any of you still reading this? ) the truth is I didn't think that name would show up as my user name I thought it would just be for my account, and I never bother to make another account blah blah

so yeah uh :emutalk: <---- tis so true tis so very true :cry: :bye3:

Martin

Administrator
/me prunes jvolel's posts. ;)

What's with the postcount obsession anyway? Oh wait, I've changed mine to 1 so I guess I'm a little obsessed myself :blush:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
if you do a bit of sleuthing, you can find out who he turned into, what his user name is now. Look hard, but its there, I know where it is. But i might be wrong, so dont count on him still being here, but dont assume he is either. He might be, he might not...

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
You're stopping posting because of post count? fool, now I will get all the posts, Mwhahahaha!!