What's new

My gay avatar, and my gay tv show...

Kief Sutherland

1st, my avatar: Your mother took that picture of me right after I flogged her you sad bastard!

2nd, If you don't like 24, just leave it at that. You don't have to flaunt your feelings about the show on an emu message board. I hate your mother, but I still fuck her, ya know what I'm sayin... Peace, Kief.

Remote

I have always considered my mother as a woman with good taste and since I prefer your father over you I see no reason for why she should have a change of heart. Plastic surgery does help but obviously only to a certain degree. Which I guess is as bad for you as it is for us... You are only affected when you see yourself in the mirror...

I guess they went against the family tradition when they named you Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland... What a shame, what a waste... with another couple of names you would have an entire soccer team... I guess you are still entitled to try out for the olympics, the four men bobsleigh should be wide open for serious contestants like you... Peace, Remote.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Kief Sutherland said:
1st, my avatar: Your mother took that picture of me right after I flogged her you sad bastard!

And When people look at it, It makes everyone sick....

Kief Sutherland said:
2nd, If you don't like 24, just leave it at that. You don't have to flaunt your feelings about the show on an emu message board. I hate your mother, but I still fuck her, ya know what I'm sayin... Peace, Kief.

You know, You have to Stop FUCKING SUCKING YOUR MAMAS TITTY AND FUCKING GET A LIFE YOU DOG HUMPING BASTARD! YOU ARE FUCKING ASKING FOR A BAN BITCH!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Can I just Say.
what the hell is going on here People.

1st: This post should never of been in Project 64 to begin with.
2nd: Kief, what the hell's going on ?
3rd: Remote,CpU MasteR, ??
This is shameful stuff People, Please no more of this crap.

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Close this stupid thread already it'nothing more then rude and utterly useless :angry:

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, this thread is pointless and yes 24 sucks ass, if you've missed the previous episodes, don't worry, its all in this one episode, hehe thats what fox says everytime it comes on, soo gay

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Eddy said:
24 is gay, really gay, but its cool to know that kief is into emulation

lol :D
Insult followed by (Wow, Its kief) :colgate:

Josep

eyerun4phun
WOW! 24 is gay *start prancing around* nice comp Kief!! me likin' that! how's the 8500 doing for ya? did you get the dv? i did;) nyways, why didn't you get ddr ram dude??

Josep

eyerun4phun
cheese is good, where is keif though or whatever his name is!:) o yea, *still prancing around yelling 24 is gay*;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
oo 24! the GAYEST mini serIS ALIVE;) Jeez what a lame attempt, the one main actor does not to a bad job of acting, hes ok, but everything else is just down right gay

Josep

eyerun4phun
well this is supposed to be an obessed thread or something like that *prancing around still yelling 24 is gay!* weeeee;)