What's new

MVSC2 slow?

M

MegaManXGC

me too, I got about 6FPS faster than 0.1 but the FPS is not as constant. But I think its due to my proccessor (P4 1.6GHz, 400MHz FSB, 256K Cache)

mike20599

It got way slower for me, even with the Capcom hack on. It's at least 20 FPS slower and I have a P4 2.0A overclocked to 2.5 GHz.

ultima528

This wasn't the case in my experience. When my cousin was playing the game, it seemed to be a lot faster. For example, before the character selection screen, when it's zooming in on the top of that wireframe sphere thingy, the framerate would drop drastically on 0.1. On 0.2, that's not the case. The framerate drops slightly (somewhat noticable), but not as bad, and that's the ONLY slowdown I saw in the game. Everything else was nearly perfect, and the blockiness is now gone, so that's another plus.

Masterem

MVC2 Runs faster on the new version for me but it is still slow for the most part. there are no graphic errors so that a good thing.

Masterem

I also noticed when im using 2 controllers that slows down the emulator alot.

Anyone else have this problem.

I got a p4 3.0 so i dont think its my cpu

mike20599

Yeah the character select is faster, but the in-game is slower. Wouldn't you rather have it the other way around? I wonder what they did different. It is about as slow in-game as SF3 used to be in .1, but now SF3 is about as fast as MvsC2 was in .1.

ultima528

I still don't see how it's slow... it feels perfectly fine, and the FPS indicator was at and above 60 in game :|

Alfa

GameFan
Well, i have a Athlon XP 1800+ with a GeForce 4 MX-440, and Marvel Vs Capcom 2 runs 35/60 FPS with no graphic errors, but the good news for me is:.... Resident Evil Code Veronica works almost perfect :) :D