Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nelly

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • MXPX

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
F

FU2 MOFO

Vote for the best artist (in your opinion, not on MTV's)

if you think other, then just post it

Last edited:

Macca

imo, they all suck :p

the only smei decne tone is linkin

For real music
Silverchair
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Creed
Eminem
Pink Floyd
Midnight Oil
Offspring
Matchbox 20
Lve
Lifehouse
Three Doors Down
Train
Nickelback

...you get the message :p

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol maccas right.

Cant forget:

Blank & Jones
Mauro Picotto
Kosmonova
Ferry Corsten
Tillmann Uhrmacher
Rob Seale

Yes im a trance freak :p

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
I've only heard of 5 listed there, and I don't like any of them. At the moment I love anything by Radiohead.

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
I've never heard of the half of them... and I don't like the rest...

Ayumi Hamasaki and Every Little Thing owns... Kent owns too.....

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
They ALL Suck? Linkin Park and Blink-182 OWNZ!!!
Don't Froget Godsmack, Disturbed, KoRn, Incubis and Staind too.

Josep

eyerun4phun
yea, they all suck;) you should have just asked everyone to name one band or group that we like;)
me- Proem Negativ

RPGlover12

Stezo2k said:
lol maccas right.

Cant forget:

Blank & Jones
Mauro Picotto
Kosmonova
Ferry Corsten
Tillmann Uhrmacher
Rob Seale

Yes im a trance freak :p
if you are then dont forget
auymi hamasaki
ian van dahl
dj tiesto
dj swam
dj quick silver
yahel
ppk
ministry of sound
paul van dyke
paul oakenfold
judge jules
Marco v
Atb
Cosmic gate
Am also a trance freak :p but not as much as my friend he has all the cd's of every dj in the whole world :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
heh nice too know some ppl in the emulation scene know real music :) ian vahn darl has to be one of my faves, cant forget JamX & DeLeon (dumonde) & Tiesto they tear the roof off :)

Stez

RPGlover12

Stezo2k said:
heh nice too know some ppl in the emulation scene know real music :) ian vahn darl has to be one of my faves, cant forget JamX & DeLeon (dumonde) & Tiesto they tear the roof off :)

Stez
hehehe yeah i finally found someone to talk to music about in emutalk ;) oh well jamX & DeLeon are great tiesto really rules his music are great one of the best , the best songs for him are sparkles , lethal industry , lord of the trance ;) i know they are old but they are great when is tiesto gonna realese the new album i wonder ???

Stezo2k

S-2K
heh lethal industry is gr8 but i prefer suburban train :)

Also, be sure to Check out the CJ Stone remix of lethal industry & The wippenberg remix & cosmic gate mixes of (sub)urban train.

I'm more of a Push person myself, but i like most types of trance. I aint too keen on tech-trance and Techno tho, they suck.

I kinda miss audio galaxy now tho cuz it was so easy to get rare tunes, and trade trax ah well, mabie they'll be something better soon ;)

Stez

some very average bands... the ones thecraft mentioned "Godsmack, Disturbed, KoRn, Incubus" are far superior imho... and you can't forget bands like ill nino, stroke 9... and of course hoobastank!

as for trance, half of the dj's listed i've seen live and of those i'd say Judge Jules is by far the best... Tiesto is a lil stuck in the past, although he does know how to get the place pumping.

RPGlover12

sytaylor said:
as for trance, half of the dj's listed i've seen live and of those i'd ay Judge Jules is by far the best... Tiesto is a lil stuck in the past, although he does know how to get the place pumping.
Hey sytaylor long while no chat,anyway judgejules si really great his last 2 cd's were totally great judgejules totally rules , but tiesto sometimes he can beat him oh well who knows maybe a new dj will beat all those :)

Also, be sure to Check out the CJ Stone remix of lethal industry & The wippenberg remix & cosmic gate mixes of (sub)urban train.
k dude no problem :) cj stone remixes are great though i remember i once heard for him turn the tide for his remix it totally ruled :) and about audiogalaxy we all miss it it was the best program out there u can get all kind of music and find all mp3s u want i downloaded 2cds from it but i think we shall now work with kazaalite or winMX i wish audiogalaxy come backs from the dead :)

thecraft

Alice in Chains Fan
sytaylor said:
... and of course hoobastank!

That's The One (or one of) I was Forgetting!

Drowning Pool
Hoobastank
Creed
Puddle of Mudd
Fear Factory
Nickelback
Stabbing Westward (They really got some kick arse songs)
Sum 41
and Three Doors Down

BTW: Really, the only good band you have is Linkin Park. Nelly Blows, ain't much of a fan of Blink 182 as I used to be.

Last edited:

Nokturne

Best band? The Descendants. Not a single song on their myriad of cds that i'd skip. And I like pretty much everything sans rap and country, but i can't say that about any other band. Thus no question for me.