What's new

Multiple Game Configuration List - Radeon and GeForce Users

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Perfect emulation would be nice, but for now its only a fantasy. Let's hope he does make a release soon though, for it's a great plugin. :happy:

ggab said:
yesterday, u forgot to post about your new release (remember next time)

I didn't forget, I just thought I'd make it...err...sort of a surprise I guess. But anyway people, on behalf of what gab said, I will have a great new update soon (hopefully by at least Saturday), with a ton of new stuff. Waaaayyy better look, reworked some games, added a lot more games (which won't all be done, but at least half), a lot of Jap games support, possibly a modified ROM_Properties for 1964 which will go along with my guide, which will contain lines from oliveryuyu's ini and a few of my own, along with "default" ones that don't need modding from original, and some other crap. It will be done soon, hopefully, depends on how much time I get this week.

ggab

Emutalk Member
in
Ini Update:

what are the setting changed? (should be highlighted.....)

and, i u find glide64's issues, or related to the wrapper, post that issues, in emuxhaven's boards :D

byes ;)

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Updated

ggab said:
in
Ini Update:

what are the setting changed? (should be highlighted.....)

and, i u find glide64's issues, or related to the wrapper, post that issues, in emuxhaven's boards :D

byes ;)

Can do there gab. Anyway, check my updated version. I will post issues A.S.A.P., but I'm always busy, and it sucks. I barely get the time to work on this list, let alone perfect it. But a new version is out everyone, check my first post to get the update! Lots of new stuff added, and thanks for the Mario Golf settings, for they work much much better. Give me some feedback everyone, how do you like what I've made so far? I noticed there has been a LOT of downloads, but very little feedback, and I'd really like to know where I stand, and how it's working out for all you radeon and geforce users...so please, post something, anything, tell me how it works out for you!! I'd really much like to make this list perfect and compatible for almost everyone possible. SO GIVE ME FEEDBACK, I DEMAND YOU!!

I mean, it seems me, gab, and Doomulation are the only active ones here... :cry:
<br>

Last edited:

ggab

Emutalk Member
a lot of downloads are from guests :D

when i was posting this:

Visitor info:
Online now: 85
6 members and 79 guests

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
They're just too lazy ;)
As far as I can tell, the list looks nice, but I'm hardly into playing any n64 games nowadays.

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
People just obviously don't wanna go through the registration process because yeah, they are lazy. Oh well, that doesn't distract me from making updates, mainly because it entertains me and gives me something to do in my spare time, and a lot of people have lots of trouble getting emulators to work. I remember why I started this....I was making a text doc for when I went on vacation late July, to remember settings for my games cause I wouldn't have internet, and so I wouldn't have trouble setting up games for my cousins. Look what it is now... :happy: At least it is being downloaded, that makes me happy, I'd just like to know a little better how it works out for everyone else. I mean, I did receive about 15 E-Mails at first, now that it's pretty far done and more accurate, no one has any comments I guess. Oh well, as long as the contribution helps out everyone, I am satisfied.

Pantuflo

Hello! I'm a spanish user of your great list...

You have written that...

Donkey Kong 64 (J)
(Severe) Something is terribly wrong. While moving or standing still, camera seems to constantly jump back and forth. Play the (U) version instead.

But if you use:

Suggested Emulator: 1964
Suggested Video: Glide 64 SP6 with eVoodoo nemesis (or hacktarux's...)

no problem with japanese version!

I'm using a Geforce4 MX 440...
what do you think?

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Pantuflo said:
Hello! I'm a spanish user of your great list...

You have written that...

Donkey Kong 64 (J)
(Severe) Something is terribly wrong. While moving or standing still, camera seems to constantly jump back and forth. Play the (U) version instead.

But if you use:

Suggested Emulator: 1964
Suggested Video: Glide 64 SP6 with eVoodoo nemesis (or hacktarux's...)

no problem with japanese version!

I'm using a Geforce4 MX 440...
what do you think?

Hey, you are right! Thanks a lot for the input. It seems after I loaded Donkey Kong 64 (with Glide64) it was doing the skipping...but, I saved my state, closed the ROM, loaded it back up, loaded my state, and the skip was gone! Thanks a lot, I'll make the necessary changes... :happy:

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Just wanted to say, that I have taken my list off this forum, due to the fact that I now have a site hosted where I can update it regularly. But I do want to keep this forum active so that everyone can post corrections to it, just like before. The only difference is you have to take an extra step to get it, but this will also maybe reduce some traffic to emutalk (but that probably doesn't even matter.) Plus, I just want to feel special :happy: . So, keep me posted everyone, either on this forum or the one over at emuxhaven, E-Mail me, PM me, anything, just as long as you help me out. Now I'm not obligating anyone to this, so this is not "telling" you to help me, just if you feel you have a suggestion that you need to get across. A few have been very helpful to me so far, especially olivieryuyu and gab, and a few slight modifications have been made by others who have helped me along the way. Well, 2.7 is now released, with a few corrections, but nothing new done. Hop over to my site to grab it. On my site you will also find a bunch of other junk that I made over time, and I was going to add a few more projects, but my hard drive hit overkill, destroying all my "works in progress". It was an act of Satan! :devil:
Anyway, I'm done talking, gotta get to sleep for school, just hope you all like my site, it's simple, and I'm not going to make it really complex, because I like simplicity. Give it a look, and bye for now :bye3: .

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
I'm still alive.

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been making any updates lately. I've taken a small break from my list since the beginning of October but I've decided to pick it up again. School was just getting pretty hard so I had to study a lot, plus most of my free time went into Final Fantasy XI, which is truely a great game. But starting tomorrow i'm going to begin working on it again, and am going to release an update by at least the end of the month. I have recieved a few E-mails with some advice to make a few changes, which fix a few things. But anyway, as always, keep me posted be E-mail or Forum, and I'm still alive.

OP
Bighead

Bighead

Oversized Cranium
Didn't mean to revive my old thread which has gotten buried over the past while, but I have a few things I want to say. At first I had a TON of fun doing this project and was recieving quite a few E-mails and a few PM's with helpful advice. I was working with gab for short while and had helpful advice from olivieryuyu. Thanks guys, and thank you everyone for the input over time. But it has been some time since I had released an update to this, and reason for this is, is that I feel that my contribution to the N64 emulation scene, wasn't really much of a contribution at all. Although I did recieve recognition (which I wasn't looking for, nor did I expect :bouncy: ), I just may hold off for a long time on updates, or maybe even close the project altogether. The N64 emulation scene seems to be slowing down, and I really don't want to put effort into something that isn't even going to be all that useful. Well, I bid you all farewell, maybe for now, maybe forever, who knows :bye3: ? Take care everyone.

Edit:: Just thought I'd add that I did make a few minor changes since 2.7, which I decided to call 2.8. You can grab it from my site listed below, and it may be my last release ever. I hope to someday finish this, but right now is just not the time. Again, I bid you all farewell, and take care everyone! Merry Christmas too!

Last edited: