What's new

Mudlord's Rice problem w/ Zelda

yukata

OoT runs perfectly, at a solid 60 FPS.
but in Majora's Mask there's a problem... I want to run Majora's mask well with all the graphics features present, but I use Rice 6.1.4 and it runs it at 12 FPS... I tried it with a different plugin but there's no motion blur etc. Can somebody help?

OP
Y

yukata

:( w/ Glide64
70222099lb6.png
why does it point to a directory like that?? I don't remember having it.

smcd

That is more helpful for the emulator authors than the end-user. It is a starting point to help track down bugs. (The directory/cpp file shown is not on your machine)

OP
Y

yukata

I still need help... what settings should i use? arghh now im getting the same error as above with Rice 6.1.4

Last edited:

TOTMS

This may be a silly question, but have you tried running 1964 with the same rice plugin? Before I get things thrown at me, I am only suggesting this so we can determine if it is PJ64 (1.7) at fault (try 1.6 as well) or the plugin with your particular rom dump.

OP
Y

yukata

The problem consists in both PJ64 1.7 AND 1.6. I just tested. Majora's Mask is being very slow

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
go away pirate.
everyone who got the 1.7 beta legit knows that any issues with it are posted at the PJ64 forums.

TOTMS

@squall_leonhart - the thread starter is asking for help ... what exactly are you adding to this apart from being an immature ass?