What's new

MSR Image is bust

Dreamlover

I´ve a big problem with the image of MSR (Metropolis Street Racer)
If i want to mount it into Daemnon Tools i get a failmessage: "unable to mount image - invalid track type." I used the newst version of DT and the Version 3.2.9 Last night i "patch" Dead or Alive 2 LE with the helpf of this forum and so i saw, that here are great peaple who know what they have to to, that games are running. I hope someone can help me, because MSR is the greatest racing game ever on dreamcast !

Last edited:

manboy

Dreamlover said:
What do you mean ?

you broke the rules....
no discussion of illegal roms/isos allowed in emutalk!!!!! :term:

this topic will surely be locked and you might be banned

OP
D

Dreamlover

OOOH, i´m sorry, but i read in other thread(s) that someone wrote he had a file from the source and the thread is NOT closed and the user NOT banned.
I don´t say where you will get the file (you need something more like the namend source)
But if i broke the rules i´m very sorry and than please DELETE this tropic.

P.s. At this time i´m not banned, so i edit my post. Sorry again. Hope you will give me one more chance, but if we are true. 99% of the users don´t make backups self. For most of us it´s impossible to make a backup. The namened scurce alone is not illegal. I DIN´T say, where you will get the thing you need to use the namend source. Without this thing, its impossible for you to use the source.
P.P.S. These day´s i get a coder cable, so i hope i can backup my hole gamescollection here by myself. I´m DreamcastLOVER.

Is it OK, if i write the size of the image in here, or should i shut up ?

Last edited:

Pontifice

Learning
All wrong sorry it only runs a video :bye3:

[WRONG]
I had the same problem the solution:

1.- Write the image with alcohol in a cd-rw ( don't worry if it complains about errors )
2.- fastboot to make it selfbootable
3.- voila a working image ;)
[/WRONG]

i am still working on it

more info

using msr.bin as 1st-read.bin in "2" i get vms' lcd show msr

Last edited: