• Musicmatch

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Windows Media Player

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Other one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jsr

Winamp 2.x with the MAD plugin, it sounds really good.
And I also thinks that WMP 6.4 is better than 7.x for watching movies and so, I never play music with it.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
2fast4u said:
and doom: i dont care if my pc is fast enuff to run a program, if it eats up lots of memory and is graphically bloated i wont use it. the availability of fast machines is way too often used as an excuse for bad coding, u should know that ..
Yea yea, but so what? I can run it and pj at full speed any time, so i don't care. I've never been a huge fan of winamp...i just stick with wmp even though it's bad n' stuff. I won't complain and say winamp is bad...i've never even intesionally tested it, so if you say it's better i believe you...
but i'll still stick with wmp :inlove:

Stezo2k

S-2K
wouldnt hurt to try winamp though, it loads up mp3s & ogg files almost instantly and u can get some awesome skins for it :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Stezo2k said:
wouldnt hurt to try winamp though, it loads up mp3s & ogg files almost instantly and u can get some awesome skins for it :)
Could...if i wanted. And about skins, i don't really care. What's the point? I mean, i only have it minimized all the time so i don't see the skin. And i know that i somewhere saw a plugin or somethin' for wmp that could inport winamp skins.

I'll see if i'll try winamp...if so, then later.