Ogy

3Dfx Fanatic.
oh,

cel 850mhz
voodoo 5 5500 AGP
sb live value
win98 FE
dX 8.0a

my motherboard is asus cuv4x and i don't remember what chipset it is.

[edit]
you know what.. i'll check...

[edit2]
it's via

Last edited:
OP
L

Likwid_Nitrogen

Well, it shouldnt be a VIA specific problem. Allnatural and I have via chipsets, his newer, and we have problems, but Ogy with older via chipset doesn't. Unless it was an issue introduced with the KT133 chipset and onward. Problem people have Geforce 3s, I have ti200, Allnatural has ti500, shouldnt matter, same drivers. Ogy has Voodoo, while others have had this problem w/ voodoos, according to a previous post. Yes we need more input from other systems. Maybe a sticky?

sxxxe83

Allnatural said:

I was asking Likwid_Nitrogen actually, but this could be helpfull too. Have you ever had graphics problems with games like MK4 (see screenshot), JFG, or DKR? This problem is present in these and some other games requiring the internal pipeline.
I have a sneaking suspision this is related to the mobo chipset.

I don`t have seen things like that before.. What kind of motherboard do you have? what kind of chipset?

sXe

Smiff

Emutalk Member
there is something here that needs checking out ,ill talk to Jabo some time, don't get to do that much nowadays :/

Allnatural

Thanks Smiff. I can't seem to find any commonality between us with this problem. Radeons and GeForces, VIA and AMD chipsets (don't know about the Intel folks). It's growing more bizarre.:plain:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
k sorry if this has been covered but is this Dx6 or Dx7 port or both, and HAL, TnL HAL, or both?