What's new

More Problems....

Mexicanhomeb

now that i converted iso to gcm, i get unknow country code, how do i fix this?
yea im a noob that just started gc emulation

OP
M

Mexicanhomeb

thats wat i did, the file is now called Wind Waker.gcm, and it starts to run, but then a message comes up saying "unknown country code:"

OP
M

Mexicanhomeb

i know the game is from usa, coz its a blockbuster game my friend got, but how do i fix the message that comes up saying "unknown country code:" wer do i put in the country code, and wat is it for usa games? ill help u guys out neway i can for yur help

JinXD

Mexicanhomeb said:
i know the game is from usa, coz its a blockbuster game my friend got, but how do i fix the message that comes up saying "unknown country code:" wer do i put in the country code, and wat is it for usa games? ill help u guys out neway i can for yur help
Did you rip the game yourself? I've had this problem before cos I fucked up when ripping one of my games. Does the game show up in Dolphin fine, I mean does the banner image show? Whats the game code shown in Dolphin e.g. GZLP

OP
M

Mexicanhomeb

yup, ripped the game using iso producer, no the game doesnt shw up fine, theres no banner, it says "banner not found ?????????????", and the game code? dont know how to see that, but theres a part that says ID, but it has nothing under that

OP
M

Mexicanhomeb

hello, i finally found wer to get a good ripper, WinISO, and works good, now im playing wind waker, but it says theres no memory card, and i dont know what to do from here, wat buttons do i press?

jareg

Just A Guy
Mexicanhomeb said:
hello, i finally found wer to get a good ripper, WinISO, and works good, now im playing wind waker, but it says theres no memory card, and i dont know what to do from here, wat buttons do i press?

You can change your controls in the plugin settings and when you have a card that does not support PS 2.0 its pritty hard to see whenever the icon is in the Yes or No side

we can all see where this was going, right from the first post ... he's expecting to play it perfectly ... i mean peeerfectly!! ... get straight to it and please explain how to configure and play the game peeeeerfectly!!!! ... come on, what's the point of this thread? he's wasting time ... he's rented the game, he should play the game rather than playing with the disc.

jareg

Just A Guy
Problably but he does have the right to ask these questions in this forum just like anyone else does ;)

i'm just thinking his expectations might be too high ... if someone is talking about crossing an ocean and then starts asking about how to aquire a rubber raft, perhaps you should make it clear that he/she won't get too far no matter what at the moment. if he/she is aware of that then it's not a waste of time to ask the questions ... i just think it's a waste of time if there's a large converstation and playing around and then he/she finds out that it was all for nothing. i'm rambling.