What's new

More Bomberman 64 Help

SpiralEdge

Right now I'm using glide64 as my graphics plugin and everything is working except for a few small problems. One of the problems involves the way the gold card objects are displayed. In the game they are all completely visible signaling that I have all of the cards when I don't. I think they're meant to be translucent if you don't have them. Another problem I noticed is some objects appear to be missing. If I remember right there is a mini map arrow when your at the level selection. When I play there doesn't appear to be one.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Iconoclast

In Project64, choose the "Configure Graphics Plugin..." command from the Options menu. Make sure the following options are checked before clicking OK:
  • Get frame buffer info
  • Motion blur
Some problems, such as the transparency of the gold cards...are unfortunately inevitable, to my knowledge. The same thing applies to Donkey Kong 64, where the golden bananas should be semitransparent if you're playing with the wrong character are fully opaque. Both of these games probably use a unique transparency setting programming method unsupported by today's graphics programming technology, so I can't imagine a fix for this yet.