What's new

Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
How can you win the "sacred" right of being a moderator of this forum, what are the requirements of it?

Eagle

aka Alshain
1st rule to gaining mod status. Dont ask for it or about how to become one. If you do your disqualified for life.

There are more rules but since your disqulaified I dont need to mention them now do I. :p ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
OK, that was a joke, seriously if Martin thinks he can trust you he will make you one if you want and if he needs one. I think Smiff reccomended me for the PJ64 forum after I started the PJ64 cheat file and then it just spread as I got to know more people and they got to know me.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
OK, by the way who's Martin? It will be difficult gain his trust, you know, I'm just a newbie but I'll try in the future...

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
/me signals the band which soon starts playing "Hail to the Cheif"

Now introducing our fearless leader, the icing on the cake, the webmaster of all webmasters, the cherry on top, our system administrator, the EmuTalk owner, the one the only.... Martin Nathell!!!

http://www.emutalk.net/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=2

*The crowd goes wild, applauding and cheering can be heard for miles but as Martin tries to calm them they only get louder making it imposible for him to speak*

BTW, havent you noticed the sticky thread on top of this forum?

Allnatural

Eagle said:
* Eagle signals the band which soon starts playing "Hail to the Cheif"

Now introducing our fearless leader, the icing on the cake, the webmaster of all webmasters, the cherry on top, our system administrator, the EmuTalk owner, the one the only.... Martin Nathell!!!

*The crowd goes wild, applauding and cheering can be heard for miles but as Martin tries to calm them they only get louder making it imposible for him to speak*

You're already a mod Eagle, why are you kissing-ass? Does Martin demand this of his lackeys? :sly: :p

Josep

eyerun4phun
Allnatural said:
Eagle said:
* Eagle signals the band which soon starts playing "Hail to the Cheif"

You're already a mod Eagle, why are you kissing-ass? Does Martin demand this of his lackeys? :sly: :p

ya know!?;)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
bestlegion said:
How can you win the "sacred" right of being a moderator of this forum, what are the requirements of it?

Its easy, first you stick a huge cucumber up your ass, spin it around at many times as you can before your ass-hole rips and send the result as a picture to the members @ #BearCave on EfNet, along with your address and a man-whore type love letter. Once you have done this you may be considered for a mod position.

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
how 'bout you mind your fucking language budda. We have rules around here, no requesting for mod status. If you contribute in some way and the admins of this board wish for you to have a higher status then they'll give it to you.

Also keep in mind that im staff (super-mod) and that you should read the damn rules before posting on any board

{Edit}
Also my name is Malcolm, not Malcom you illiterate moron, learn how to read, then try telling me WTF I should do.
{/Edit}

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
lol malcolm, that was the pimpslap of all pimpslaps :happy:

actualy nah more like a dickwhip :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.