What's new

MODERATOR "bans" PEOPLE 4 asking about new version?

AndreaSpooky

MasterPhW_DX said:
Which forum? The chakast one or the whole? Because I sometimes go every day to this whole forum and one hundred of new posts minimal!!! And a lot of new threads, too. Okay, not in the chankast one, but after releasing a new version the n00bs always begin to ask the same question, so there will be up to 20 or 30 new threads in this forum, too, you will see! I remember the days, the first version was released, up to 50 (!) new threads only in the chankast forum! And without any hype thread!

no of course, i mean the whooole forum... even the neighborhood ones... :rolleyes:
the hype 3d would be just between releases...
the 3d would reunite all the newbs question... just like a stickie 3d.
questions, answers (stupid/repeated or not, there are even smart ones :))... all in one.

the 3d itself would be good for the people like me whos wondering whats happening around chankast and chankast scene/development.
what we can see now is mistery. nobody asks, nobody tells.
i see theres a particular politic around this, and we cant choose or change it.
mark.
but the chankast community is made by the author (mods, etc.) and the people, here.
if the right to ask is denied, half of the community will feel neglected (if this kind of situation lasts).
beware, im not saying that someone here owe us something. chankast is a nice reality tnx only to all the people who works around it.
it wouldnt even exist without em.
(we) users just can thank and appreciate it.
but as Master said, once there were lots of answers and discussions, and it would be nice to re-get part of them till the next release time.
all im saying is : give'em something to talk about. something about the future, that is always important for users.
with order and intelligence.

imho :)

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
I have yet to see a person banned for asking for a new version. All I have seen is threads getting closed. You need to get the facts before posting a useless thread.