What's new

Missing dissolve and camera lens effect.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Re: Smiff, that means I need to cough up almost $300+ bucks for GeForce 3?

RJA said:
I hope not.

Otherwise, I may have to tell Jabo to go the Jabo D3D 7 1.4 like way, but fixing the major issues that Jabo's gfx 1.4 has?
That's silly. Some blending is too advanced for the geforce2 mx. Don't you think he'd make it do it on that card if he could?

Anchel

The Xpaniard
If that blending is too advanced for the GeForce 2 mx, how comes it works with Nvidia TNT2 wich is not as advanced as the GeForce 2??

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Anchel said:
If that blending is too advanced for the GeForce 2 mx, how comes it works with Nvidia TNT2 wich is not as advanced as the GeForce 2??
No idea. But Jabo still said that some blending was too advanced.

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
*tries not to get too excited*

so...is the camspy really working? if it is, it is of course without the lens distortion, but still, can it work?

wghat kind of card does it need? a moderately highend one like a GF3? or would an Nvidia Riva TNT2 do?

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I'd recomend you to get the GF3. More expensive but much better than the Nvidia Riva TNT2. I was planning in buying a GF2, but I might get after all the GF4 later on.

Davemc

Dave
as we can see from this (corrupted because i cant upload pics properly) pic, the camspy works with my GeForce 2 MX 32mb