What's new

microsoft ate my brain

adi

get out of my house
OK, i get winxp, fully update it and then I open windows media player and what does it do? Plays David Byrne (?) and his song 'Like Humans Do'. Excuse me for ranting on a bit, but what the hell is going on? I can understand beethoven and blues being there as samples because they provide good sample material, but why does Microsoft defy all logic and put the crappest song in the world ever to show off its media player? A song whose lyrics are either extremely profound or just plain ass crap. Heres some examples :

Im eating Im laughing Im loving myself. We eat with our plates and kiss with our tongues. Like humans doooooooo.

I just don't understand. Get the song for yourself and wonder whether you'd use it to promote a piece of software you just made in your new operating system which cost millions to develop.

Remote

Irony? This is what you get for spending your hard earn money on our product...

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Hey, I don`t mind about Rachel, as long as she doesn`t open her mouth. Not for singing that is :biggrin:

OP
adi

adi

get out of my house
rachels getting married guys. i was depressed for about 2 seconds then realised im more likely to get run over then even get a glimpse of the popstar.