What's new

mickey's speedway settings please......

999_Happy_Ha

Greetings, I have a question about mickey's speedway usa! I was wondering what the settings and plugins would be for this game, I'm using both PJ64 1.5 and 1964 0.8.5 emulators! I am able to get the game running on PJ64 but some of the graphics are either messed up or missing all together, I'm referring to mickey's mouses ears they are white in color not black as they should be, also the bottom part of the screen is flashing in and out!

Now for using 1964 same graphics problem, plus whenever the game boots into the emulator I get a message saying "have not implemented rsp mf cpo reg sp dram dma address (1)" what up with that? I'm using a voodoo 3 gpx card with 700 mhz proc. and 128 mb ram, if that's pertenent to this issue! Last question is there anyway to get glide64 to work with this game??? As always, any help with this issue is greatly appreciated, thanks have a happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!(*_*):) :geek: <_< :saint: :D ^_^

Last edited:

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Textures are offten white 'couse you dont meet the minimum requirements but your spec seems to be OK.

There is a common isue with Mickey's Speedway ( framebuffer (self-texture) used for intermissions, however this is not required to play the game and the performance hit is major so it's not on by default. )

The error notice you are getting is prolly authors note (GPU Plugin author ) . The plugin is most likly not to compatible with the game.