What's new

Michael Jackson nose job

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
He has had so many plastic surgeries that he looks like a freakin' zombie or something. Now he's getting another nose job. How many times will it take for him to finally get it through his head that enough is enough?:cry:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I don`t think that it`s Mike any more... I think that he became the new "Six million dollar man"... I`m not sure that there`s anything left of the old MJ in MJ...
The freakiest thing would be, if Mike had married Cher...

mesman00

What's that...?
hahah, he surely is the plastic man, even though i'm a HUGE michael jackson fan, he is quite strange looking. i'm pretty sure his real nose fell off somewhere down the line, and had a new one attatched. it's so weird that in 1980 he was a black with an afro, and now he is white with long hair. it's weird how a person goes through such a physical transformation, and still sounds exactly the same. its like your seeing two totally different people sing the same songs the exact same way.

OP
2bzy4ne1

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
How can a black guy lose the afro hair??? All my black friend's hair are either bald or afro styled. It's like he doesn't want to be african american anymore...