What's new

metriod 4 "GBA"

RatTrap

GODLIKE
SPOILER!!!..
SPOILER!!!..
SPOILER!!!..
:p

Doom.. actually.. the SA-X has a real easy trick too.. you just gotta stay on the bottom floor switching sides when he jumps over you or against you.. it's the best way.. with a lil practise you won't lose much life at all since it allways jumps after you hit him :)..

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
More spoilers!

When SA-X gets down on its knees, QUICKLY run to the upper-right-hand-corner of the room... then the beast will vainly try to get you from underneath! Fire downwards until it disappears. Then head to the lower-right platform. The blob will be underneath. This is an excellent time to recharge, as a fully charged shot will get you lots of powerups. Then move out and blow shit up. :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
RatTrap said:
SPOILER!!!..
SPOILER!!!..
SPOILER!!!..
:p

Doom.. actually.. the SA-X has a real easy trick too.. you just gotta stay on the bottom floor switching sides when he jumps over you or against you.. it's the best way.. with a lil practise you won't lose much life at all since it allways jumps after you hit him :)..
Actually, I had figured that out already. With this trick, i beat the SA-X at my best only losing 4 tanks ^_^

SPOLIER BELOW!!!!

As for the blob-thingie. Just run up to the top-left corner and fire downwards. He can't hit you, even if he jumps.

RatTrap

GODLIKE
well that thing you can just jump away from :p.. i mean.. some stuff is way too easy to try and find tricks for.. it's like i said.. the game is supposedly beatable with only 4 tanks.. i would like to see a screen of that though..

RatTrap

GODLIKE
no no.. you don't understand..

the sax is beatable with like 1 tank if you know how to do it.. wich is pretty easy..

but what i'm saying is.. you can beat the game without rescuing the animals.. only collect 4 tanks.. and in less than 2 hours.. supposedly like all other metroid games b4 this one.. it would mean that samus would show herself without the space suit.. i've heard ppl have been trying to get this to happen but i'm not sure anyone has succeeded yet.. also someone said something about not needing to beat a sertain boss.. i think they meant ripley.. not sure..

OP
verta

verta

I suppose that means i'll have to start all over ;)

So i'll enjoy this game, hope i can get some more time to play it.

OP
verta

verta

shit i fucked up this screen shoot, anyway there suppose to be monster below me, use a power bomb, and make sure 2 of those x's infects the 2 creatures, where you have to shot the missles, next screen shot.