What's new

menu hangs

Heinster

I got 1964 on another machine now and as soon as I start up a gfame I can't control the menu :S How can I fix that?

jollyrancher

Someone else had that problem... try this:

If you're using the NRage input plugin you might have locked your mouse... so go into the input settings and click the shortcuts tab and see what's set for the "lock/unlock mouse" shortcut and then use that key to unlock the mouse so you can access the 1964 menus.

tcg225

jollyrancher said:

If you're using the NRage input plugin you might have locked your mouse... so go into the input settings and click the shortcuts tab and see what's set for the "lock/unlock mouse" shortcut and then use that key to unlock the mouse so you can access the 1964 menus.

I'm the other one with that problem. I tried what you suggested, but as soon as I click on any button to assign a key in the shortcut tab, the words "Press Key" flashes for a second and then disappears, and I can't set any keys :(

OP
Heinster

Heinster

jollyrancher said:

That was the bugger.... Tried to fix it the way you told me but it didn't help.... But by telling me what the problem was was helping me to just use a different plugin and now all is well :cheers:

jebeebus

I had this problem too, but it was because I did something with the mouse settings. Just click Clear Controller in the N-Rage settings and reconfigure everything, that should fix it.