What's new

MEKA WIP 2005-09-19 Released

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Category: <b>SMS|GG</b><br><br>A new work in progress build of MEKA has been released over at the official forums. Here is a rundown on the latest changes for the September 18th and 19th releases.

MEKA 0.72 WIP 20050919
----------------------
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Added black & white border in tilemap viewer.
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Added fadeout when quitting (only 32-bits mode supported).
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Fixed source package (yesterday's one was broken).

MEKA 0.72 WIP 20050918
----------------------
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Miscellaenous:
    - (WIP) Fixed screenshots being fully transparent. [Omar]
    - Updated various tidbits in the configuration file. [Omar]
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Development:
    - Added tilemap viewer. [Omar]
      - Shows tilemap, hovering or clicking a tile shows specific info about it, allows filtering BG/FG, disabling tile flipping, tile flipping, display of scrolling box, with or without raster effects.
    - Cleaned Technical Information Viewer content, renamed a few fields to their official names, removed redundant information. It's not yet all clean. [Omar]

MEKA 0.72 WIP 20050910
----------------------
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Development:
    - Debugger:
      - Added line history. Navigate history by pressing Up/Down. List or search in history using HISTORY (HI) command. [Omar]
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Fixed various bugs: scrollbar display during theme switch, memory editor scrollbar crashing, etc.
<font style="font-size: 12px"><strong>•</strong></font> Sources/Project
    - (Win32) Now linking to zlib.lib instead of zlibs.lib (name for standard static build of ZLIB).

Head on over to the WIP release thread for more information. Thanks to Emulation9 for the news. :)

:: MEKA WIP Release Thread
:: MEKA WIP 2005-09-19

WhiteX

Maybe i´m stupid and all but i´m not all over the emulation scene so for me and all others who are not understandig most of the news, you could post what system the new emu´s are running on.

OP
Keith

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
You want a better description in our news posts? I can do that from now on :)

Clements

WhiteX said:
Maybe i´m stupid and all but i´m not all over the emulation scene so for me and all others who are not understandig most of the news, you could post what system the new emu´s are running on.

Meka is a Sega Master System / Game Gear / Others emulator for Windows, Linux and DOS.

Dalthon

• Sega Game 1000
  • Sega Computer 3000
  • Sega Super Control Station
  • Sega Mark III
  • Sega Master System
  • Sega Game Gear
  • ColecoVision
  • Othello Multivision

WhiteX

what i was saying is that the system they run on is not being said, not the systems they emulate but clements told me already,sorry for the inconvenience.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)