What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

MEGA - MarioKart 64 on P64 - Cheating and Texture integration THIS IS GENIOUS !!!!

Flomox31

Hi i downloaded following AMAZING texture Pack for Mariokart 64.
It looks so amazing on the youtubelink - but i cannot get it working with Project64.
I did it the usual way - putted it in hi_res-folder named like the ROM.
*cry* Can anyone help out on that one ? Maybe its just for an other emulator or something ????

+ Who ever gets this solved is my Hero 4 Ever +

To maximize the Fun while Mariokart 64 battles i cheated NO STARS, MORE 3-Shells for Player 1 and Player 2. But since format C: it doesnt work anymore.
Somehow i feel like the P64-Cheatmenue has changed....

This are the Cheats i normaly activate :

1x Green > 3 Green
8016611D 0003 for P1
8016614A 0004
801661FD 0004 for P2
8016622A 0004

Star > 3 Green
80165F5D 000A for P1
80165F8A 0004
8016603D 000A for P2
8016606A 0004

Its so much fun on skyscraper, i always piss and jizz my pants.

The Cheating Menue has changed, you now have to write 00?? and the variables like 0A into an different window. That wasnt like that i remember.
I got this codes from http://bsfree.org/index.php?s=18&d=8&g=7615&c=31866
There are alot more Mariokart cheats.

Well in P64 cheatmenu was an cheat allready integreted to get the REVERSE-tracks.
I activated him and started the Game 3 times with no effekt.
I dont know, maybe cheating doesnt work with P64 at all anymore :(