What's new

Mega Man 64 problem

JasDicks71

I have an issue with Mega Man 64. I defeated Mega Man Juno I watch the cut scenes inside the room where the battle occured. But after he picks up Data, and walks out the screen goes blank and all I hear is the sound affects. I pause the game and when I resume, Mega Man is near the Flutter but I never see the rest of ending sequence. The game never seems to end. I did use codes but the ending still should've appeared. What happened?

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Try a different video plugin. I don't remember what I used to use for MML. I'll guess it was Mudlord's Rice Video, which is pretty much all I'd use besides Jabos or the original Rice Video. If all else fails make sure you can't do PSX emulation (provided you havet the PSX MML) because if I remember correctly the first one ran better on the PSX emus (albiet maybe a little graphically different)

OP
J

JasDicks71

It isn't psx. It's N64 but I did download the rice video plugin. How do I install it into the Project 64 emulator?

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
It should allow you to chose a directory at install. Choose the Project64 directory, and not the plugins directory, the main one. And then in Project64's settings directory you should notice a new plugin. IF NOT: Find the Glew32.dll and copy it to C:\Windows\System32 . It may be in the plugins directory or the project64 directory.

And what i meant was the PSX version of MML seemed to work better for me under ePSXe that Megaman 64 did. If you get settings right it should be okay. So, if you had it, you could try using it instead. I know we're talking about the N64 one.