What's new

Maybe you folks should set up a donation system...

zorbid

Martin said:
Yes, it's third party cookies. That's why you should have your browser accept all cookies.

Why don't you make a special cookie for emutalk? I prefer to filter third partiy cookies (= most of the time cookie coming from an ad server).

Martin

Administrator
zorbid said:

Why don't you make a special cookie for emutalk? I prefer to filter third partiy cookies (= most of the time cookie coming from an ad server).

I correct myself, we're not using third party cookies. We've got a written certificate.

Tri-Force: Seriously, check for spyware. I've never seen that kind of popup.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
For anyone using a popup stopper on Emutalk Or anyonther on the Network.
Please turn it off, it is not an over kill, & it help towards a danm fine cause.

This is not a Command (Just common sense)
:emutalk: Please help keep it that way

kthx :)

Remote

You are beginning to sound like one of those tv-shop infomersals, eat everything you can in one week and still lose 10 lbs...
*cough* Propaganda *cough*

Martin

Administrator
Remote said:
You are beginning to sound like one of those tv-shop infomersals, eat everything you can in one week and still lose 10 lbs...
*cough* Propaganda *cough*

Uhh...who are you referring to?

Remote

I get a pop-up once or twice per day, doesn't really bother me at all....
I was refering to Slougi's post, of course that could be his opinion... and in the end I guess I don't mind you promoting emutalk as long as say what you are doing.

The Gent's post is a exellent example,

For anyone using a popup stopper on Emutalk Or any other on the Network. Please turn it off, it is not an over kill, & it help towards a danm fine cause.

This is not a Command (Just common sense)

Martin

Administrator
Tri-Force said:
i didn't get a pop up at all today after getting about 100 (no lie) yesterday

Once again, the only one who can fix that problem is you. If our server aren't allowed to write a cookie to your computer, you'll get a ton of popups.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Tri-Force, does this happen only on Emu-Talk (and/or Martin's network)?

u should be getting nothing, or next to it.

and yes i use ad-killers from time to time. i need it to wade through certain sites...