What's new

Maximum Requirements?

KahnAbyss

as james said prove it I have a good pc maybe depend on wich games you are playing but I still dont belive it

AwesomeJohnDude

i have a gba . it actually does suit me . i`m more into the pocketnes thing than n64 emulation , because my computer sux so bad ......

here , this time , i'll be serious :

433 mhz intel celeron (P2)
128 ram
ati rage pro turbo (4mb)
win 98
22 gb hard drive

and i still have the guts to play project 64 ......

i used to be all over the n64 emulation scene back then , when ultrahle was the coolest thing in the universe ........

project 64 is actually not slow , but its along way from becoming actually playable .....

i sit there sometimes , and i play majoras mask ...... the graphics quality sux (ati) , and the sound skips , and it goes at a max fps of 31 ........

but i still play it , and i played it 3 hours straight one day , and the mouse moved really slow ..... i felt like i was on drugs ..... but it was because the game was played so slow , i was adapted , and i thought everything else was slow ..... but soon enough , i started seeing normal again .......

but i love ultrahle ...... its so perfect for me ..... if only the source weren`t destroyed ...... but suprahle lives on .......

ultrahle can play zelda OoT on my computer at full speed ! only problem , is that sound skips like mad (supposed to do that)

zelda OoT on project 64 = 21 fps max ......

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
thats more like it ausome johndude. i shouldnt worry - ive had a few old pcs. i used to use pj64 on a p2-350. ouch!
just get a new pc.
I got my athlonxp,motherboard and a coolmaster heatpipe for an ausome £230. you cant complain at that. whats stopping you?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Project 64 runs OK for me and I have:

Pentium III 450 Mhz
128 MB RAM
nVidia GeForce2 MX
Integrated sound card

By next Tuesday, I should I have:

AMD Athlon XP 2100+
512 MB RAM
ATI Radeon 8500LE
Sound Blaster Audigy Player

I plan to try Banjo-Kazooie on Nemu64 with interpreter on and see what I get... :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
For all I know, interpreter does not run at full speed on 1.4 athlon. How for you then? Let's see, shall we?

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
I intended on building it myself, but instead I went to a local shop and they'll be buliding and testing it for free!

AwesomeJohnDude

well , the only problem is that i can`t actually buy anything !

I`m just a 14 year old kid , that is too young to get a job , and doesn`t get allowance ......

so there is really nothing i can do ........

OP
G

garboy

Some One
thats not true....im building a comp. and im 13 yrs. old and im paying for l my parts(earnin)

specs:

AMD AthlonXP 1800+(1.53ghz)
512mb sdram
geforce 2 ti 64mb
80gb hd

AwesomeJohnDude

do you work garboy ? do you get allowance ?

i dont ..... so i dont think i would have any way to pay for that kind of stuff ......

and even if i did work , it would take me a million years to get a new computer ...... minimum wage is like , what $5 ?

not even 3 months would get me a new computer .... maybe a decent one on ebay that is the same as mine now , but nothing more .......

silent_app

Silent_app
Does anyone knows what to do to make Perfect Dark run properly, i mean, i've tried whit PJ64 ( it works well whit other games ) 1964 and Corn, and whit all of em, all i get is bad drawing, messed up textures, ghosting graphics, and completly black screen, the only one that works is Mupen64 but really slow ( 3 fps ) and sound is choppy, help anyone!

Thanks

Specs:Intel Celeron 2.2Ghz, 512mb DDR, Nvidia Gforc4 mmx440 64mb ( and a nice 17" LCD screen( just to feel important, sorry )

vleespet

The decent one
This is completely off topic in a 2 years old thread. Anyway, if mupen works, it seems that glnintendo 0.4.1 (the plugin provided with mupen) is a plugin that seems to work in a correct way with your video card. Just copy the dll in the mupen plugin folder to the PJ64 plugin folder and select it there. If PJ64 is too slow, you can also try 1964.

Another thing: updating your drivers may fix a lot of problems so be sure to have the latest version from www.nvidia.com

Last edited: