What's new

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Music

0w4

as most of you know, mvc2's music was really terrible so i want to change the it. anyone could tell me how to change the music? thanks in advance

jaxon

ok, it's been about two years since i've made a custom soundtrack for mvc2. I made about 8 different mixes, and it's pretty easy, as long as you have the right tools and files.

View attachment 31392
I attached a basic outline i got from the internet a while back. I forgot where i got it from, or else i would give credit to the author.

P.S. alot of the links are bad, because the website i got this from either moved or closed down. I still have all the tools and files saved to a folder. If someone can give me a suggestion on how to make this available to the net, let me know...

Last edited:
OP

0w4

thanks man and btw you can upload them on rapideshare.de its really fast and easy

jaxon

View attachment 31440

ok, i zipped all the files and uploaded them to this message board. (it was the quickest way i could think of)

the only things that are missing are winamp, which is free @ winamp.com
and disc juggler. but if you have nero (which most people do) there is a cdi to nrg converter.

OP

0w4

thanks again man thats really helpfull oh and btw if i put a music for the training stage will the music repeat itself or will it just stop once the music is finished? because i have a mvc2 mix that the training music doesnt repeat itself.

Last edited:

jaxon

no, its not going to automatically loop. thats was one concern i had when making the mix. all i did was make one audio file, with about 4 different songs within the audio file. the easiest way to do this is through Windows Sound Recorder. Just hit "Edit > Insert File..."

and dont forget to create ADX_MENU.bin, thats the menu where you select game modes. whoever wrote the tuturial left that out.