What's new

Mario Sunshine (new pics)

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
That's exactly what I mean much better looking and what about the second one it looks like some SNES elements are returning.

2fast4u

Zero said:
That's exactly what I mean much better looking and what about the second one it looks like some SNES elements are returning.

hey , u r right. i remember those from smw. none the less the level kinda reminds me of a , uhm ... 'wet dry world'.

Last edited:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
the grafices look awsome to me, just the way a mario game is suppost to look. (same with GC Zelda, nintendo knows what they're doing, and i dont judge there motives).
i hope it moves at a smooth 60fps, frame rate is alot more important to me IMHO than smooth textures or anti aliasing.
plus im sure nintendo will tone down the aliasing before the final release.

OP
Z

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
The story behind Mario Sunshine :

"Princess Peach was vacationing on Dolpic [Dolphin?] Island when many large scribbles appeared [on the island]. Mario vows to bring those responsible for this crime to justice and clean up the island in the process. Until then, Princess Peach can't finish her vacation! Mario must track down the culprit making use of his new waterpump backpack."

Got this from a very reliable source.
Sounds kinda lame but hey kidnapping the princess each time gets boring as well :D

2fast4u

Zero said:
The story behind Mario Sunshine :

Got this from a very reliable source.
Sounds kinda lame but hey kidnapping the princess each time gets boring as well :D

geez, the same ol' crap that we r used to once again in a different variante. ??? nintendo's game generally have a sucky/not-existant story, zelda is a small exception in my opinion.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Tri-Force said:
these pic's look faked. not by you zero buy by whoever or wherever you got them from
in light of recent events i have to say that now i dont know wether or not zero faked these pics. or did someone else post them using his name. and is that in fact mario? i have to wonder. zero did you invent mario.

Butthole59

3DO Fanboy
News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_2.jpg

News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_3.jpg

News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_4.jpg

News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_5.jpg

News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_6.jpg

News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_7.jpg

News_Gamecube_Mario_Sunshine_8.jpg

Last edited:

TriForce

It actually very good, I can't wait for it to be release. Saying that... I'm still waiting for the GameCube (3rd May) :/

Davemc

Dave
Mario Sunshine is gonna be the best game for AGES if it is long enough and not short like Luigi's Masnsion

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Isn't this a graphic error???

Look at the picture and see that graphic error. I hope they still haven't done all the graphic making...
Anyway, those are real pics. I saw them at the Nintendo American web page. :happy: