What's new

Mario Party FAQ

thegamefreak013

Hello all. This post is mainly directed at the PJ64 staff, if they're looking. I am working on a complete documentation of every mini-game in every mario party for n64. It's coming along quite well, and I hope to be able to post it here soon so the comment in the GameFAQ about every mini-game not being tested can go away. Let me know what you think.

-gamefreak

Smiff

Emutalk Member
eh wow ok thanks. and if you can do states of each that'd be great.. maybe we can get some fixed, who knows.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Speedfreak69
i don't see anything about marioparty3 on those links.. maybe because my forum settings have diff number of posts per page

OP
T

thegamefreak013

By states, do you mean a save state right before any mini-game with an issue? I will try to do this if I can. I can also post pics of the issues. I am documenting each game with descriptions for graphics, audio and gameplay, so even if the screens and states cannot be viewed the issues are clearly described.

I already have a good chunk of the 4-player games for 1 and 2 done. However, I'm making sure to use no cheats at all (to be safe), so I have to go about and collect each one. Not overly difficult, just time consuming.

I have one mild question. In mario party 2, I'm documenting games by the apples on the tree. I noticed that they appear to be in no particular order, so I'm wondering if perhaps they are listed there in the order you un-locked them? If that's the case, I'll need to do it alphebetically or something.

I also noticed while I was going how many of the mini-games worked at around 100% by my standards. This is a really nice achievement you have going. The cool thing is, I have average video hardware (a school laptop) I'm using for testing, and it still all works this well. Bravo. </ranting>

I will work some more on this. When I have some completed sections (Probably mario party 1) I'll go ahead and post a link to the FAQ.

-gamefreak

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah a state right before each mini game that has issues would be the best thing please.

Drflash55

Speedfreak69
I got the save state that was in the link you posted, and it works great! I have gotten everything in the game!
:)

F

Fanatic 64

Speedfreak69
I got the save state that was in the link you posted, and it works great! I have gotten everything in the game!
:)
This thread is 6 years old, please do not revive threads older than 1 month.