MK64 or DKR?

• Mario Kart 64

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Diddy Kong Racing

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blizz

Mario Kart, It's controllers are just that bit tighter, although Diddy does have more tracks it's multiplayer ranges from sweet to suckage.

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
Even tho MarioKart was extremely fun, Diddy Kong Racing gets my vote. So on a scale from 1-10 DKR would get a 9.9 and MK a 9.8.

Diddy Kong has TipTup!
The tracks are bigger and more colorful
You can fly a plane
TipTup!
The game never seems to end with all the trophies and balloons and time trial stuff
The 4player collect-and-steal worlds are l33t

The only thing I don't like is you couldn't play with 4 people... or could you?

Anyhoo... it's a close one, but I like DKR more.

Oh, did I mention TipTup?

Quackat0r

Emutalk Duck
Yeah you could play DKR with 4 people, I remember it all too well. It sucked like anything, cos the screen was too small (you try flying a damned plane in 1/4 of a 14" tv :p). Mariokart just has the edge, even though I really dislike that game too. The controls are that much tighter, and the Mario characters have gotta mean something. As great as Conker and TupTup are, they're not a match for Yoshi and Toad :D

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
i know how this all got started. but i gotta say DKR (again) im with Redah. YOU CAN FLY. plus it has the adventrue mode. although nothing beats Rainbow Road in MK

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
DKR. The single player just blow MK out of the water. It was challenging, fun, and long. Just when you thought you'd finished it, there was more. I was pissed off coz I thought I had it finished after about a week and a 1/2, but then you get the extra lobby, then you have to play it again in reverse (with harder coin placement), then you have to earn TT (Redah: TipTup? where the hell did you get that from?). Anyway, DKR rules.

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
Oh that's right. I thought he was going on about TT :). Well anyway, what was so good about TipTup? Pipsy kicked his ass :p (at least I think that was her name). Well expect for hovercraft, she sucked at that.