What's new

Mario 64 - camera angle

icecold8

:flowers: Hello everybody on Emutalk! I recently got project 64 for my computer and after that Mario 64, I´m having problems with the camera, I don´t know which buttons to push in order to move the camera up and down. If anyone recognize my situation, please help me!

Alunalun

You don't move the camera controls up and down. The camera controls are:
C left - rotate left
C right - rotate right
C up - zoom in
C down - zoom out
where there are three levels of zoom - far, regular, and right behind his head.
R - change camera mode between Lakitu and Mario or Lakitu and Stationary depending on the start menu option.
The manual: http://www.replacementdocs.com/download.php?view.2029. Camera controls on page 12/14.

Last edited:
OP
I

icecold8

Thanks for your answer, but how does it work on the computer? Because when I look on the controller plugin it says like "L: Delete, U: Home, R: Page down, D:End. This really has been a pain in the ass for a very long time and I get so frustrated when I can´t figure out how it works, what´s on the controller plugin doesn´t make any sense to me.

OP
I

icecold8

Have you used it on a project 64 and will you be able to move the camera around with the four buttons on the left?:bouncy:

Toasty

Sony battery
Practically any game controller that you can plug into your computer will work on PJ64. If you don't want to spend the money on a controller (though it's well worth it) there's still nothing stopping you from mapping the N64 controller functions to more preferable keys.