What's new

Making Request...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone who has time on their hands, I have a request. I am trying to get MAME to run the following games:

The Lost World Jurassic Park
Star Wars Trilogy
House of the Dead

I have NO experience building emulators and I have no idea how they work, so I am requesting that someone who does and is willing to voluenteer. I know this is a huge request, but please keep in mind that I am new to this. Anyone?

bcrew1375

As far as I know, MAME doesn't emulate that kind of hardware. It seems like someone was working on one that did, but it wasn't very far along when I saw it.

smcd

sega model2 and model3 emulation aren't very far along so those games being emulated anytime soon isn't likely (especially the model 3 ones). You might try the model 2 emulator from the nebula page (google nebula emulator) it has "house of the dead" listed in it's game load menu so it might actually be able to play that one. the other games are model 3 hardware so you're out of luck on those

EDIT: m2emulator from nebula's site can play house of the dead ;)

Last edited:
OP
Fleshfeaster

Fleshfeaster

Banned
2 things

MAME32 can "run" house of the dead but there is no picture and My star wars trilogy ROM is incomplete and missing files. If anyone has an explaination and/or a complete Star Wars Trilogy Arcade ROM, send it to me. The second thing: where can I get the m2 emulator?

Trotterwatch

Before people bump these types of post up - could they please look at the users status first.

He is already banned, this topic doesn't need to be bumped.

Status
Not open for further replies.