What's new

Make baseless accusations against the poster above you

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Yeah, that's an idea I picked up from another board. So, since I'm first, I'll go with someone completely random :
vampireuk and Tagrineth are in fact one and the same!

Last edited:

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
DuDe loves to play naked twister with me .. as long as he gets to be above me when we get in those .. unusual positions

Davemc

Dave
Keith stole my virginity and then proceeded to have a sexual relationship with vampireuk without me knowing.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
sytaylor secretly enjoyed it when the kicked puppy licked off the ketchup from his .. hrm .. well private parts.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Aprentice shouted out Kowabunga as Keith grabbed his ass at the "We love The Mutant Turtles" Convention :eek:

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Gent drank dixon's man juice and became a Lepracon and now lives his life protecting his precious pot of gold.
mf_leprachaun.gif

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Keith can't take his drink.I once went out with him and after two rounds it took me and three other mates two hours to carry him the half mile home and put him in bed.

Allnatural

Living in Finland, Slougi frequently finds sexual companionship with reindeer. Grab the horns and hold on baby!

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Macca secretly chances kangaroos, attempting the make wild animal love to the cub inside the mothers pouch.

Martin

Administrator
Malcolm said:
Macca secretly chances kangaroos, attempting the make wild animal love to the cub inside the mothers pouch.
Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
It is an unknown fact that Marty is the man seen on goat.cx .. seriously :)

2fast4u

despite living in sweden, [vEX] has yet failed to score a hot chick. thus settling for meeting up with martin64 and remote instead.