What's new

Majora's Mask settings

dsguffey

Hey, I've had a hard time getting the graphics for Majora's Mask to work in Project 64, version 1.5. Using Jabo's Graphic plugin, most of the graphics work fine, but some of the cut scenes don't display properly. For example, in the scene where Zelda gives Link the ocarina of time, I only see the text/music bar on top of a white box (I can see Link and Epona if I switch to wireframe). Has anybody else had this problem, and if so, how do you fix it?

Next, I tried to use glide64 v0.85, and it was even worse. This time, even the music bar displayed incorrectly. Is it possible to get this working, and if so, what are the appropriate settings for the graphics pluggin and voodoo wrapper?

Thanks for your help.

PS: I'm using an NVIDIA 3 video card if that helps at all.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Nvidia 3 card? By that you mean GeForce3? It's required that you post your entire system specs when needing help. And there is no glide64 version 0.85. Newest public is 0.4. What version were you using?

The wrapper is incomplete for this game atm, so you'll have to avoid using it for this game for now.

OP
D

dsguffey

Sorry, I should have been more thorough.

I have a NVIDIA GeForce 3 Ti 200 video card. AMD XP 1600 CPU. 256 megs DDRam.

Yes, you are right, I was using Glide64 v0.4 with the latest voodoo wrapper. I also tried to using the 1964 v0.85 emulator and had the same problem with Jabo's 3d7 pluggin. I haven't tried Glide64 for 1964 because it won't let me load my saved states.

Later, I also tried v1.4 of Project64 with the same results both for Jabo's pluggin and Glide64.

Tadhik

Hi. I have the same problem with the cut scenes with my GeForce 2 and Project64 v1.5. I made some snapshots in the same moment of the scene, the last one with wireframe rasterization, here go.

snap0000.jpg

snap0001.jpg

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
The cutscenes are known to be not working. Try using eVoodoo + Glide64 to see them...it's the only plugin I know that shows these.

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
The eVoodoo wrapper has been updated so Glide64 4.1 will work much better now for your card. :)