What's new

Majora's Mask Problem

ShadowBlade

Please! I need your help!

When I play Majora's Mask, sometimes the screen suddenly just goes pitch black and I can't fix it in any way. I've tried to change the graphic plugin (I was using " Jabo's Direct3D6 1.30"), but the screen looks stretched (In both "Direct3D6 1.40 and Direct3D7 1.40"). ???

Here are my system specs:

- Processor Pentium III 700 Mhz
- 128 Megabytes RAM
- Video Card: Diamond Viper v770

Please, help me, I don't want that the time I spent downlading it (2.5 hours) were in vain! :cry:

Jsr

It's when a new day is coming, right?

I got the problem too, and I really don't know how
to fix it, maybe it's not possible.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i dont think its your card. the newer TNT's are usually pretty decent for jabo's d3d plugin's (with updated drivers).
i bet its your windows o/s acting on its own again. are you using winME?

Witten

Emulator Developer
Shadowblade: you didn't comment Jsr's aswer.

Sometimes when changing day the screen goes black, this happened to me a few times. The graphics returned always, I just had to wait long enough. So be patient and wait a while ( a while <> 10 sec !)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Or skip forward in time i u don't wanna wait. This is a know issue, so I don't think there's any problem with ur game :)

OP
S

ShadowBlade

:colgate: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were right! I just had to wait.

But I think I have another problem. The 72 hours timer; I think it goes too fast, I'm just on the first town and, when I've almost found all the children, the second day starts!
Are these "72" hours are real 72 hours, or they're just game hours?? ???

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
ShadowBlade said:
:colgate: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were right! I just had to wait.

But I think I have another problem. The 72 hours timer; I think it goes too fast, I'm just on the first town and, when I've almost found all the children, the second day starts!
Are these "72" hours are real 72 hours, or they're just game hours?? ???
LOL :D
It's not real hours! One minute is one hour in the game. When slowing down time, 3 minutes is one hour. It does not go too fast, u're just too slow.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
heh, and after 3 days you have to buy another copy of the game (or just download another ROM maybe? hmm).