What's new

Majora's Mask: Inventory screen problem

bobofest

Hi everybody.
I'm having the following problem when playing Zelda: Majora's Mask on Project64:

When I go to the inventory screen to assign an item to a C button, I can't get the item selected (in this case "The moon's tear"). The problem is that as I turn left or right, the selection only jumps from screen to screen (for example, from map to items). It dosn't want to select items within each screen.

I hope this was clear enough. If not, please let me know and I'll try to explain it better.

Otherwise the game is running great.
Thanks for any feedback.
bobofest

Specs:
AMD AthlonXP 1800
256 DDR RAM
32 Mb ATI Radeon

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Dunno if this is actually your problem or not, but hitting Z and R will page left and right in your pause screen, while the control stick (and I think MAYBE the cross pad) will move within the menus. Check your controls and make sure you aren't accidentally hitting Z and/or R or something... :huh:

Other than that I can't think of anything. Hitting left and right on the 'Z' and 'R' icons, respectively, will also page left and right, but if you hit left to go to the inventory, then left again and you leave the inventory, then something might be wrong with the ROM or the input settings. :unsure:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Open your input plugin configuration and make sure that you don't have set the same keys to the digital pad as to the analog stick. Doing this causes this similar effect.

OP
B

bobofest

Thanks for your replies. :) It only took some proper control configuration to get it working. :blush:
Your help is much appreciated.
bobofest