What's new

Majora's Mask Bugs

SpawN_LDM

I use gln64() 0.41 and it's the best plugin i've seen to emulate this game, but it got 4 bugs, First > lens flare doesn't work ( i could fix, don't know how, but i fixed) see the shot lens, Second > Some fucking polygons appear when you are walking from the nothing, it's the worst fucking bug,
Third > it's just like the second, when u're using the bow, some polygons appear from the nothing see in the screenshot BowBug, Last Bug >The Menu it's strange and if u pass a minute doing nothing on him it crash, and u have to get press start to close it, and to open it again. see the shot menubug.
With JabosDirect3D 1.51, i get the game perfect, only one bug, some lighting problems, when u are in a dark place, if u walk, the place get light and them dark, it really sucks. And finally, i cant get evoodo to work with glide 0.5 in PJ64, i start the game, n64 logo appear, then the emulator crash. There's some way to play this game perfectly?
Take a look in the screenshots( I only put some of them, because it's hard to take them )

Athlon XP 1800+
Geforce 4 MX 440 (OverclocK)
256mb RAM
WinXP

AlexIPath

hmmmmm........

I think theres either 2 things causing this,

1) Emulator sucks (which doesn't look like it cuz those graphics in the pics were awesome)

2)Your video card sucks ( which doesnt look like it cuz those graphics in the pics were awesome)

So those have to be it though, try getting a new emulator just to try it out. It wont effect your save data.

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
the menu of both zelda's games needs framebuffer emulation to works..... use gln64 0.41 or rice 5.31.....
try rice... is the best for any GFs MX

about arrows...... i don't know, i played only the first day on MM......

OP
SpawN_LDM

SpawN_LDM

The rice 5.31 doesn't work, it says daedalus.ini cannot be found, and i've downloaded Daedalus last version, put daedalus.ini in every place and it still don't work. I don't think my card sucks, i can play any game with it, the shots were nice because i put antialising 4xS. The emulator is not the problem, i've tried many!

jollyrancher

I played the entire game with the PJ64 default plugins (using a Geforce3) and didn't notice any major graphics glitches. Maybe you should try different drivers, although I can't imagine you using something older than the 28.XX series, which I was using.

-Shadow-

Banned
I saw only one , big graphic glith with almost every graphic plugin + settings on PJ64 : the lens of truth outdoor bug...

jollyrancher

That's right, I forgot about the Lens of Truth glitch, but I didn't have any of these "bow bugs" or anything that distracted from gameplay.

OP
SpawN_LDM

SpawN_LDM

eveything in my pc is updated, everything, the bowbug is in GLN64()0.41.
With Jabo's there's only one bug and it is a know issue, lighting problems on dark places, read the faq an u will se it