What's new

MAJOR error

maximius

Ok, here's the story, PJ64 was great, but the sys requirements where to high, mupen64 was worse, and 1964 has one REALLY queer error. I can run MUPEN64 with ANY rom, with practically ANY configuration, and its the same for PJ64, but nomatter what I do, i always get this error when i try and use the 'Dyna-Compiler' (8002BB3C: Exception in emulation thread) and I've tried it with *EVERY* possible plugin configuration, well, basically, I've been trying to get it to work for 4 days. straight. The Interpreter core works for me, but it is WAY to slow, and since on every other emulator that works for me did NOT have the "Dyna" part of compiler, they had Recompiler, I figure it's somthing to do with that type of compiler, I'm running on a Compaq Presario, Radeon 7500 Video Card, 533/97MHz, unknown motherboard, AMD processor, windows 98, 256MB DDR RAM. help :chinese:

gandalf

Member ready to help
wich type or AMD processor?
If it´s K-6 sorry man, 1964 doesn´t work with K-6 (it´s a know issue)

OP
M

maximius

I don't know if it's a K-6, but wouldn't it work if there was some sort of regular recompiler in it? EDIT: btw, even if it isn't a K-6, are they going to fix it? EDIT2: damnit, i do have a K-6.

Last edited:
OP
M

maximius

probably is. *sigh* i want a new computer :p the only things I would keep from this piece-o-crap is the screen, mouse, and video card.

vleespet

The decent one
Most likely the K6 problems should be fixed in the next release (I'm not a part of the team, but I trust Schibo he'll fix it ;)).

OP
M

maximius

I need to note this, on smaller games such as Mario Kart 64, Dynacompiler works at the start for 5-15 seconds, then freezes up and displays the error.

Last edited: