What's new

lugi mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clements

Works fine as in: If you have over the requirements, you can view the intro at around 5-10fps and you cannot get in-game.

OP
X

xbox2

Banned
branz assohle u just saw the screen shot and telling me with very like u r 100% sure huh ur dad aske dand talke dnot me

Branz_mf

xbox2 said:
branz assohle u just saw the screen shot and telling me with very like u r 100% sure huh ur dad aske dand talke dnot me

:happy: hahahahaha.........annoying huh......... :happy:
You're desapointed that Luigi's mansion doesn't run ingame, huh?
Sad sad sad....at least you can see the screenshots at dolphin home page. :p

And plz don't blame me for that reason, it's none of my concern

Last edited:

smcd

xbox2 said:

HAH! I recognize this person (the "your dad asked and talked not me" gave it away). He comes into Yahoo! chat rooms asking about emulation and insulting people. cool_dream_guy is one of his ID's there, the other one starts with guy_ but I don't remember the rest. He's nothing but trouble :yucky:

OP
X

xbox2

Banned
lmao seth u here.listem all guys this seth guy is a real pedo on yahoo he always after teens i caught him several times in teens chat rooms i did report him 2 yahoo and fbi seems like he is still not in jail anyways guys becarefull from this pedo guy the reason he is mad at me coz he asked 4 a meeting and i refused since that day he is insulting me

Last edited:

Pky

lmao seth u here.listem all guys this seth guy is a real pedo on yahoo he always after teens i caught him several times in teens chat rooms i did report him 2 yahoo and fbi seems like he is still not in jail anyways guys becarefull from this pedo guy the reason he is mad at me coz he asked 4 a meeting and i refused since that day he is insulting me

Continue like this and you will be banned. Not only because you insult people and you create useless threads, but because you don't speak english.-

Allnatural

xbox2 said:
lmao, I'm gonna archive that. best response ever...

smcd

Best response? That's all he ever says (aside from "your dad asked not me") he really is quite annoying :p

Knuckles

ok xbox2,
1st: stfu
2nd: speak english
3rd: stop insulting people
4th: There's a compatibility thread to search in to get info on games compat.
5th:

xbox2 said:

..........just like if we would beleive u, seth has been here since a while and did stuff around here and you, a simple n00b that drops off asking dumb questions and insulting people.

One more shit like this and you can say bye bye to this forum.

Branz_mf

mao seth u here.listem all guys this seth guy is a real pedo on yahoo he always after teens i caught him several times in teens chat rooms i did report him 2 yahoo and fbi seems like he is still not in jail anyways guys becarefull from this pedo guy the reason he is mad at me coz he asked 4 a meeting and i refused since that day he is insulting me

blab blab blab ,you son of a b****, :ranting:
You insult me and now you're blaming the other, who do you think u talkin to ashole? :ranting:
Get your ass up out of chair and let your mother clean up the shit.
you Fuck, fuck. fuck. fuck :ranting:

And No more flamings around forums b**** or you'll be lonely for awhile
badgrandmother4bz.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.