What's new

LoZ: OoT Save request

wilsonjchris

Hi all!

I recently lost my save to Ocarina of time, and I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'd like if I can a save just before the water temple, or just after. Anything before the water temple is acceptable also, preferably with at least one of the temples finished. i had quite a few hearts, but to be honest heart count and skulltula count doesn't matter to me! Any help is appreciated in advance!

Thanks,

Chris

Toasty

Sony battery
Clicky. Place it in your save folder (by default located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Project64 1.6\Save or C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Save), run the ROM and select the file from the in-game menu as you would on the original console. It should work with any version of OoT except Master Quest.

Toasty

Sony battery
Actually it should work with that too. I once had a save and got it to work with a simple rename (maybe not even that)
So it does. Thought I'd tried it and been unsuccessful a while back but it must have been something else. I wonder how the moved items map over between the different versions... (IE, if you unlock a door or get a chest or Gold Skulltula in a dungeon in OoT and save, what happens on the MQ side where that lock/chest/Skulltulla might be in a different place (or not even exist), and vice versa?) Interesting...