What's new

LoZ: Majora's Mask save problem

JasDicks71

I have been having serious probmes loading saves with Majora's Mask. I try with the save in the gaem using the owl's statue but that keeps getting lost when i open the game using pj64. I try using the saves with all the methods available with pj64: ctr+l, f5 and f7 but every time I come back to play the game, I lose all my saves; everything and i end up starting from the same place: right after getting the ocarina back and seeing the salesman again. It is the same thing everytime. What is wrong? Is it the game? pj64?

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
native saves are the one the game saves on the cart ex using an owl satue or playing the song of time

Clements

Native saves are files which the emulator generates that are analogous to those that are written to the battery back-up memory stored within the game cart. If you have ever played Majora's Mask on the real hardware, you should know the methods used to save.

OP
J

JasDicks71

But as I mentioned in my opening post on this thrrad all of my saves including the ones I get through the owl statues are lost. Perhaps it is a defective copy. I can't seem to find anohter one.