What's new

Low FPS Problem PLS HELP!!!

DarKSaiBR

I have very low FPS (4-6) Help me plss...

My PC:
-Procesor Athlone +1.7
-768 DDR RAM
-G-Force FX 5200

HELP!!!

addox

RE: very low fps

DarKSaiBR said:

My PC:
-Procesor Athlone +1.7
-768 DDR RAM
-G-Force FX 5200

HELP!!!
my pc is better than yours, but i have 10-15fps
(Intel3,1GHz 1GBram, geforce6800gt)

I think that optimization code of program is wanted - not better hardware (pc)

zaba_3

DarKSaiBR said:

My PC:
-Procesor Athlone +1.7
-768 DDR RAM
-G-Force FX 5200

HELP!!!
fps depends what game you running some games run with low fps some with better fps,try put dynarec mode on for better speed

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This is just too much...
Dolphin will never run fast enough to actually play the games. There's nothing you can really do to get high speeds.
Plus, that processor is waaaay too slow.

Doomulation

That is not a bad card (well, maybe it is, but it still doesn't mean that bad performance). And cards have little effect on emulation. And lastly, that card will run many games (non-emulation) just fine.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
I've got the same card, and I usually get good fps too. For the money (about $125 when I bought it) it performs quite well). The only lousy part is Pixel Shaders 1.4 is as high as it will go.

Clements

Simply create a time machine, travel about five years in the future, grab the newest and best GC emulator and a £1000 hi-spec PC and return to your original time and enjoy.

Or buy a GC for £79.99.

Branz_mf

My PC:
-Procesor Athlone +1.7
-768 DDR RAM
-G-Force FX 5200

HELP!!!

Like clements said, travel throught time and get a pc from the future.
This year, not even a pc from outer space run games at 60fps ingame.

Last edited:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Dolphin will never run fast enough to actually play the games. There's nothing you can really do to get high speeds.
Sure it will. In 3-5 years if emu authors keep at it, we'll be playing GCN games emulated in full speed. The code just needs to be optimized. The same thing went for N64 emulation way back when... no one ever thought we'd get that at full speed one day.

raksmey1309

Simply create a time machine, travel about five years in the future, grab the newest and best GC emulator and a £1000 hi-spec PC and return to your original time and enjoy.
I think PC in the future wont run Dolphin full speed.It slow because of the buggy code.

Doomulation

You're making an awfully amount of guesses. Maybe it will - maybe it won't. Only the future will tell. There are always those talented that find a way...