What's new

Low FPS on my PC in 1.0.3.2

vorob

I’ve got Resident Evil 0 Pal Images for Game Cube, and I’ve downloaded your emulator Dolphin_Installer_1.0.3.2.exe first, why I don’t need BIOS of this console, like other emulators? It’s already integrated in Dolphin or there is no BIOS in GameCube? And the second question, is there any chance to rise the performance? I’ve got only ~8FPS and my config is:

P4 Core2Duo (6300) 1800Mhz – over clocked to 3100
2xDIMM 1024Mb PC2-6400(800Mhz) Kingmax
512Mb X1900XT Asus (Cat. 7.1)

Enzo Dragon

STFU, NAVI
Did you maybe notice that no games are at full FPS and that GCN emu is still under heavy development?

You will not get that game at a higher FPS any time soon. You might have tried glancing at a few of the other threads complaining about low FPS, dude.

X-Fi6

Ah, yes, FPS WILL be that low for EVERYONE considering the GameCube uses special GCN effects all the time and uses a Power-PC based system.

But, hmm, I've been wondering about the BIOS as well.

WhiteX

question, is there any chance to rise the performance? I’ve got only ~8FPS and my config is:

P4 Core2Duo (6300) 1800Mhz – over clocked to 3100
2xDIMM 1024Mb PC2-6400(800Mhz) Kingmax
512Mb X1900XT Asus (Cat. 7.1)

I love these guys, i mean, they say, "Well, i have a powerful machine, why your completely free software does not give me the performance i need to play pirated games?"

Jackasses!