What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Lost Textures?

Syphe D. Mar

I searched for Star Fox retextures and found something from Kerber2k, but I don't see a link anywhere. I found from one other person from a thread he made and one from the stickied link, but they're not finished. So, is there a finished Star Fox 64 retexture that I missed, and does Kerber2k exists?

DDRPIP

The One and Only
no, there was no StarFox retexture, Kerber2k talked about doing it, but there's like 20,000 textures in the first lvl... he decided no....

Kerber2k

no, there was no StarFox retexture, Kerber2k talked about doing it, but there's like 20,000 textures in the first lvl... he decided no....

I decided to do it on PJ64 wich dumps textures more accurate. I have completed afew levels, but I lost prob afew hundred when my secondary machine died. Im busy with real-life issues right now, but im sure you will see the most complete starfox re-texture from me sooner than later.:pj64: Is it just me or is it sad too see everyones past work just roll off this thread like they never existed?

Last edited:

DDRPIP

The One and Only
Is it just me or is it sad too see everyones past work just roll off this thread like they never existed?

yeah, it really doesn't help when people want to find unique packs, they need to solve this issue soon...

DDRPIP

The One and Only
heh, he means all the past retexture projects, they just go away like they were never there... it's happened alot