What's new

lookie lookie

Status
Not open for further replies.

icepir8

Has anyone tried to determine the hw interface to the drive? is it IDE or SCSI or some other interface? It maybe posible to wire a Game Cube drive into a PC and dump the imiges that way. :)

icepir8

blizz said:
roflol,

the hardware interface is most likely to be proprietary
I don't think so. The advantages of going with a proprietary interface would be offset by the increased cost. While it would be easy to render the disk imposible to read by changing the recording method and/or format to make it a PC unreadable disk.

But then I could be talking out my arse.

Josep

eyerun4phun
well that guy that wrote the first post has almost no idea what he's talking about. To claim something and not even test it is just the first stupid move, and wtf is up with that cdmedia-dvd.com website!! read this:

Ritek Mini DVD-R
Ritek high quality 3" mini DVD-R with 1.5GB capacity, up to 25 minute of Audio & Video recording time. Great for gamers!! Compatible with Nintendo GameCube, Playstation2, Xbox.

just what the hell does that mean?

http://www.cdmedia-dvd.com/shopping/cdmedia/dvdr.htm#DVD+RW

OP
W

wilsey

Gaming Freak
Josep said:
well that guy that wrote the first post has almost no idea what he's talking about. To claim something and not even test it is just the first stupid move,

errrrrr , read the post again , "getting closer" to gamecube backups , not that they were , generally people talk and come up withs ways it could work , like some have here ,

so please in future ...... think before you speak , you only look like an ass !

Status
Not open for further replies.