What's new

Logitech Action Pad ??...

Dunlavy

Hmm... it seems that the emulator can't read any "down signals" from my analog stick. The stick works fine for PC games like Crimson Skies and what-not... Everything reports fine in profiler... Is this is a known issue? It's really frustrating having to run full loops to turn around in Zelda.

:) Thanks in advance.
Thanks PJ64 team!

euphoria

Emutalk Member
All i can say is that my Logitech Rumble Pad is working correctly with nRage 1.82a input plugin. analog sticks and rumbles and all, which is nice :)
since you didn't say what input plugin you use i recommend trying different one that you have.

OP
D

Dunlavy

Hmm.... I was using Jabo's plugin, and though my gamepad's analog stick would initially be in working order, it would slowly uncalibrate itself... After 30 mins. of gametime, the analog stick neutral position would be very close to the edge of the top point. Now I'm using the OTHER input plugin that comes with the final version of Pj64, and the problem still ensues.

I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem, and if so, how did they remedy it?

Thanks,

Josh

P.S. My gamepad is a basic Logitech Wingman Action Pad.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
all i know about the neurtal position thing is that when you prees down on the stick in n64 it calibrates it neurtal there, so is the connection wigging when you play? It could slowly become uncalibrated like that, but it doesnt seem like anyone has your problem, so your sorta stuck.