What's new

Logic Audio Silver Help (Urgent!)

L

Lachp30

I have a big problem, with little time to solve it. I own a copy of Logic Audio Silver, version 3.5 which is compatible with both Win 95, and 98. I upgraded to XP, and now when I try to install it, it says it will only run on those two operating systems. I have tried the compatability mode option, but that doesn't work either. I need this program to work for a job in the next few days, so I need your help urgently.

Lockie

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Other than compat. mode i really don't think there's anything you can do. Is it a music synth or somethin'? If so, try searching google for a free one, i've seen some pretty rockin free ones. :) Sorry i couldn't help more.

OP
L

Lachp30

Yeh, It has to be Logic, not some free thing because it cost me $500 AUS dollars, thanks anway Cooliscool

Lockie

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Is it on a CD? You can copy all the files from the cd to a directory on your HDD then right click the setup.exe go to properties then try compat. mode, i had to do that when i installed my Virtua Cop PC. :p

OP
L

Lachp30

Well, its a little harder than that actually, Its on a CD, but when you put the CD in the drive it requires you to insert these floppys into your drive to enable something to work on the cd. And the floppys arn't your average floppys either. They are like keys or something.

Lockie

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
EH?! that sounds strange.. all i can suggest is trying to find a crack somewhere, if all else fails and this is really important, duall boot with 98. (if u have the 98 CDs and are using fat32).