What's new

Let's get acquainted!

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
Greetings to All!
I at a forum recently, but have had time to notice, that a forum international, that very much pleases.
In this connection, at me the idea has appeared, let's get acquainted?
Mine nik name 0z0n I from the Kiev city, Ukraine, me of 19 years is old, I am interested in computers, and is professional. I have very interesting work, I am a non-staff journalist, and I write about komputer games and the computer hardware\software. As, it is possible to count it one of my hobbies, I'm a moderator of a forum, on a portal devoted to computers, and computer games (and not only computer subjects).
In general this my brief info, it would be desirable as briefly to learn about all.

P.S.
Excuse for my mediocre (and can even bad) knowledge of English language.

Allnatural

0z0n said:
Excuse for my mediocre (and can even bad) knowledge of English language.
Yeah, I can forgive you for it, but I'd swear I was reading a "good" Babelfish translation. :p

Welcome. :)

2fast4u

most people who spent more than a year on either this board and/or irc only speak some strange sorts english, so you will fit right it in. welcome to the board :)

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
A little has not understood... Whether it seems to you, what you have digressed?
And, what there about my English?

:OFFTOP

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
I'm not sure this lad is from Kiev, y'know, but then, I think I'm just being obvious here.
Interestingly, and what preconditions (basis) of what to consider that I deceive someone?! What to me sense?

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
Вот пишу на русском языке, вы видите только иероглифы. Этого достаточно?
The text is written on russian language, I do not know, how it at you is displayed, but most likely, that without support of cyrillics, you see hieroglyphs:)

Spoiler:
LOL ROFL!!!

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
What you dull.
We here like as get acquainted. We try to learn more about each other.

Davemc

Dave
0z0n said:
Interestingly, and what preconditions (basis) of what to consider that I deceive someone?! What to me sense?

That post has but to bed any doubts I had that you weren't telling the truth.

OP
0z0n

0z0n

Oxygen pillow
That post has but to bed any doubts I had that you weren't telling the truth.
It is possible to not be expressed by terse phrases, somehow spatially and evasively?
You, something want to tell?! And tell.