What's new

Lemmy Quits the Nemu Team?

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Shinji said:
it was the first emu for 64 that I ever used, and to be quite frank, it was my favorite.

Funny though, I bet SMiff is jumping up and down, since he never seemed to like competition from Nemu, always putting it down.

yeah man it was my first emu too!! *sniff* *sniff* hell i didn't even know about emulators till i saw nemu (which then open the flood gates to stronger drugs... err emus :satisfied :devil: )

Duncan

N64 Addict
Lemmy, thanks for the great emu and contributions you have made to the N64 emu scene, they and you will not be forgotten. best of luck in your personal adventures, and god bless.

yogaman

Banned
*sniff* .... WHY?
I really hope that LaC manages to continue or at least releases the leftovers of nemu.

OP
CpU MasteR

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Duncan said:
Lemmy, thanks for the great emu and contributions you have made to the N64 emu scene, they and you will not be forgotten. best of luck in your personal adventures, and god bless.

Well Put My Friend...

Fire

Lemmy, your work was great and big THX. I hope that LaC will release a new Version of NEMU.

Und noch ein paar Worte in deutsch. Ich hoffe, dass du in deinem weiteren Leben viel erfolg haben wirst.
Mach es gut.

Trotterwatch

Sorry to see you go Lemmy.

I hope that LaC will continue for however long he feels like it, and eventually he feels satisfied with it enough to release it.

It is fine being perfectionistic but most of us here do realise that perfection can never be obtained - if that is what you were going for and caused you to become unmotivated by it's elusivity. Hope everything goes well for you if you in the future.

Let's hope that one day the Emulator gets released - if not then we have to respect LaCs decision.

ShadowFX

Guardian
Best of Luck

Well, I guess this wasn't quite a surprise to me. I mean, Nemu hasn't been updated in, what is it, 2 years (at least not any release was planned). Wow, and with that new long post he did on his website this is the first time I actually live next to the country of an emu-coder!

Lemmy, best of luck with the rest of your life!

EMu-LoRd

Stezo2k

S-2K
yeah good luck m8 if your reading this (probably not) i think its kinda sweet what he wrote on the nemu page. Anyway why has the design changed if nemus apparetly "dead"? I'd love to see Lac continuing the project and releasing it, its an awesome emu :)

Stez

Rodney Jason

Well Nemu is still one of the best N64 emulators today, even though it was released over a year ago! so cya man, go and enjoy your life!
:nemu:

RPGlover12

noooooooooooooooo shit this emulator is one of the best oh well its still is ;) its realesed ages ago and still the best ;) hope to see it being continued with lac and someone else to realese the final version though :)

Gigahurtz

Feel the speed
I'm not a guy who posts much but it is shocking to me to see the update on Nemu's page and its "death" today. I would say Nemu and Corn were the best 2 emulators of their times (compatible with my computer and fast). Well good luck Lemmy and thanks for all the wonderfull memmories you (and the nemu team) have gave me with Nemu.

yogaman

Banned
Quoting Zilmar when PJ64 was officially discontinued: "Every good thing has to come to an end" - how true

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
It is sad but what can u do???Nemu borght me to N64 emulation and for that I am greetful! Good Luck Lemmy and Lac with whatever you decide to do. The only thing I question and would like to know is what status is Nemu currently in! I mean a year ago we saw Conker shots and Perfect Dark shots! And a few months ago we saw Yoshi tory shots saying it was running 4 6 months!!! Nemu must be in a pretty impressive state as it is?

aprentice

Zilmar is right that all good things come to and end, but usually when one one good thing ends, another one happens, thats life for you :happy: