What's new

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time problems...

Shoonay

I've been unable for quite some time to make the fonts in both: "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" and "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest" visible. Well the problem is, there all black so when the background is kinda white there's no problem, but usually there's black background so i can't see what anybody talks about :)
I'm using 1964 of course, with the Rice Video Plugin 5.6.0 and it seems i've tried every combination of options.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Shoonay said:
I've been unable for quite some time to make the fonts in both: "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" and "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Master Quest" visible. Well the problem is, there all black so when the background is kinda white there's no problem, but usually there's black background so i can't see what anybody talks about :)
I'm using 1964 of course, with the Rice Video Plugin 5.6.0 and it seems i've tried every combination of options.
Try glide ME 0.7 SP3 or if you have a good high end card then probably direct64. Rice is a great plugin, but some games like Zelda are have a great looking on other plugins, too.

OP
S

Shoonay

"Zelda OoT" problems solved... "Conker's BFD" appeard...

MasterPhW_DX said:
Try glide ME 0.7 SP3 or if you have a good high end card then probably direct64. Rice is a great plugin, but some games like Zelda are have a great looking on other plugins, too.

Many Thanks!
Zelda looks feels and works great now!
But is there really nothing that i could do to make those black fonts white, or a "bit" more visible? There's problems in Conker's Bad Fur Day with it (in Rice), and it's unplayable in glN64 0.4.1 (extreme graphic glitches).