What's new

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (graphics issues)

Jr.

For some reason things like the great deku tree, water, the ground that is not on the main path (in kokiri forest) is just black. How do I fix this?

Miretank

Lurking
the same one as me, but i have only 64. mine don't support pixel shaders and blenders, but deku tree seems ok... try the 71.89 driver in nvindia.com.
which plugin are u using?

Miretank

Lurking
well.. i will blame your video card. i had a problem like yours when i installed 71.89 NVIDIA driver for my card (maybe unproperly installed?) . i was in the water temple and it was completely dark, like if there wasn't light ( a completely dark place, i only could see things with lights from torches). i repared this mistake reinstalling my old video card drivers. it happens only in deku forest? there isn't any other place where gets black, or "non-illuminated"?

Miretank

Lurking
so, if your problem was like mine, i think you'll need to reinstall your drivers :)

or install new drivers

Master Sword

A Freakin' Old Sword
Yes, I am having the same exact problem. I fear it is my video card (Geforce4 MX440 128 Meg) because it doesn't support pixel shading.
I tried reinstalling my video card drivers. And nothing fixed the problem (although that did seem to lessen the problem).

I was just wondering if there is a program that can force pixel shading/blending or fake it in some way to make the program think it is there.