What's new

left button doesn't work with PJ64

damian5000

Hello,

No matter how i map the left button with PJ64, i can't get it to work. Right and all the other buttons work fine. I've tried reinstalling and i have the newest version. Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks

- Damian

Corrodias

well, you say "no matter how i map it" but that doesnt say what you have tried. you could try different input plugins.. n-rage's is a popular one. and try mapping it to a keyboard key once, perhaps, to see if its not just the device youre trying to use. of course, the game needs to be able to respond to the left button but i suspect you have that under control ^_^

foogy

Corrodias said:
well, you say "no matter how i map it" but that doesnt say what you have tried. you could try different input plugins.. n-rage's is a popular one. and try mapping it to a keyboard key once, perhaps, to see if its not just the device youre trying to use. of course, the game needs to be able to respond to the left button but i suspect you have that under control ^_^

i used to have trouble with the "UP D-Pad" button for my gamepad on p64 1.5s1 w/ nrages input plugin.......but i moved to 1964 and nrages works fine